Hey! Would you like to hear a clue to boost your Twitter account? Join Folip's design world to learn how to make a fantastic Twitter header.
Everyone already knows that's Twitter is one of the powerful social networks. If you want to get more interaction with your followers, Twitter will be a great option. But having an account is not enough to be influential in your business. It would be best if you sparkled among your competitors.
It is not hard to make a professional-looking cover using relevant images and choosing your brand's right colors. Folip's Twitter header maker provides everything else you need. You can create various Twitter banners without any design skills in minutes. It is effortless by using the drag and drop feature of Folip. Let's pick a Twitter header template and also show us your creative soul.
With a creative Twitter cover, you can grab your customers' attention. Start your design with the first step. Hey, don't forget to have fun at the same time.
The Twitter header is a great way to create an excellent first impression. You can grab attention by using some little touches among millions of accounts. So we have some suggestions for you to make aesthetic Twitter headers.
- Use bold texts on your header. It helps your profile to be more apparent.
- Use your brand's colors. Take help from our color combinations article.
- Show some information about your brand on the cover. When the audience visits your page, in this way, they can easily understand what your brand is about. You can use relevant images to make it understandable.
- Update your header regularly. Folip has a lot of inspiring Twitter banner templates that you can use. Create unique covers every month! It will facilitate you to boost your account.
- Dimensions will never be a problem for you by using the Folip Twitter header maker. Folip's templates are created strictly as the Twitter header size. But let us inform you anyway, The Twitter header size is 1500x500 pixels.
If you don't know where to start to create a Twitter header, Folip can assist you. You can use Folip's ready-to-use Twitter banners but firstly personalized it. You can edit anything on templates. Folip's Twitter header maker is easy and free to use for everyone. Just try, right now!